Tuesday, September 24, 2013

DAY 7 PART 1 NASHVILLE PART 3 HUNTINGTON WV.

The Lane auto museum in Nashville Tn. is something I missed several times and it is unreal!! In an old Sunbeam Bread facility and they did not forget the history of the building. I spent much more time here than anticipated because the collection is fantastic, in fact I will be doing a Flickr set soon. I had thought it was mundane foreign cars and a bunch of micro cars, man was I wrong.
Once back I will eventually add some detail to the photos on these short teasers. I went to leave the Lane and overheard something about the inside parking garage being open and found another 40? cars and some very rare ones!!
J. Taylor opens his private collection up to the public 2 nights a week and for free in Huntington West Virginia, I wound up hanging out and BSing with the local car guys for a few hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment