Saturday, August 29, 2015

THE OWLS HEAD COLLECTION

IMPORTANT WARNING DON'T TAKE THE FREE WINDOWS 10 UPDATE, IT IS AWFUL AND I WENT BACK TO WINDOWS 7 GETTING SOME CRAZY PROBLEMS
FIXED MOST, BUT CAN NOT UPLOAD PHOTOS TO THE BLOG SO IF THERE NO BLOG NEXT WEEK THAT IS WHY!
I DO HOWEVER HAVE A FEW DRAFT BLOGS WITH PHOTOS SO HOPEFULLY WILL BE BACK AND RUNNING SOON ENOUGH
Just in case you ever wondered what Horsepower is?
  1 Horsepower right here!
Enjoy the Owls Head Museum Collection from Maine


































































































































































As of today I still cannot load any new photos on my blog, but working on it DO NOT TAKE WINDOWS 10 as said I went back top Windows 7 and I am in hell now!
I still have  one or 2 drafts of blogs so stand by!


No comments:

Post a Comment