Sunday, August 16, 2015

A MOPAR FIELD OF DREAMS - UNDISCLOSED!


I always snap something on the road that draws my attention and don't ask where I found any of this I ain't talking! 
I caught this out of the corner of my eye and flipped a u turn 
It had been dragged out of the woods at one point and not that long ago!



Oh yeah I said it was Mopar Monday right?
Nice crop this year, huh?

It is just a field full of MOPAR remains, sort of a MOPAR Graveyard (did I just reference that? SHAME on me!)






MOPARS as far as the eye can see













Oh man I am getting dizzy 
Walking in tall grass and and dodging bugs does that!













Ooh OOh old Appliance wheels 








What the British car invasion is going on here, could be from the Beatles?



















































He was nice enough to let me wander and take photos
Just a bunch of MOPARS somewhere and I was asked not to say where! 

No comments:

Post a Comment