Tuesday, September 22, 2015

SPEND A WEEK IN TENNESSEE STOP AT A CAR SHOW IN PENNSYLVANIA! PART 1

HA I fooled ya, been down in Tennessee for all the Rod Runs, but on the way back up North I stopped at the Gasket Goons hot rod show in Hellertown Pa!






I like the variety often seen at these kind of shows.
Old work horses with a new life
Interesting customs





Again much to my liking a MOPAR powered MOPAR
Big Block to boot











I am gonna let the cars speak in this one, recently someone told me I need to inform the readers of multi-part blogs
Have you noticed this one says part 1?
Do you read the blog?
I recently flowed a weeklong blog and from the lopsided view stats I see many only looked at a few?
Every blog mentioned there were more from the same event.

Well the paint job looks right anyway
Gotta love these Corvair Rampside trucks  



















That is towing this!



Look carefully at the front signal lamps





Wheres the Caddy?







Sometimes we gotta disown a MOPAR or two



















































































Another MOPAR powered MOPAR-yeah!


I think many have so take the time to look at some older blogs!
YES I am disappointed that people do not READ the blog and  are missing some posts!
I mean READ content in the blog, do I just post photos from now on?

No comments:

Post a Comment