Wednesday, September 9, 2015

MORE WILD HOT ROD WEEKEND

The Wild Hot Rod Weekend continues on the blogerama 
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK PREVIOUS BLOGS THEY ARE DAILY THIS WEEK! 
I usually do not stay all day at any show especially when I had 2 more on the radar, but CARHUNTER hung out all day!
 Makes me crave a diner burger for some reason?


 Quite a few T/A Challengers, but no AAR Cuda's 










 My kind of grocery getter

















 He likes green flames







 Super Duty



 I have no comments 


 Ok just one - what a piece of crap! 

 Well it was a bumper car once!




 This damn kid is all over the place and finally played out only 5 years ago!
 I think these were Mexican blankets, but now may say some other message!
 Although most were unaware this is  very rare swivel lock chassis Power Wagon 
 Two separate chassis on a center pivot- look for a blog one day on these



 Can you say early 80's?
 Yes young bucks this was very popular back then




 I even sunk some vega taillamps in my stepside pick up!

 That dash is chromed, no sun glare here!
 This is unrestored!
 Some Trans Am scoops

 Alarm or how you opened the handleless doors?

 Another old school van

 It is an SC / Rambler- period!


 Often forgotten Sport Satellite









 They fired up all 4 at once - lots of pony's!
 They chopped a top in the how to clinic




 I like this little 6 banger 
 OK I will not say anything, yikes!


 Where are those 3 new men?
Right here!

 Hey get that dog on a leash!

No comments:

Post a Comment