- Back to the WILD HOT ROD WEEKEND
- KEEP IN MIND I AM BLASTING OUT A BUNCH OF BLOGS DAILY SO CHECK PREVIOUS BLOGS SO YOU DON'T MISS ANYTHING!
- I always like to observe how the show logistics flow and the only glitch was with food vendors. There was only one food source outside which was not terrible, a few ice cream trucks, an Italian ice with beef jerky table (odd combo) and a pickle vendor? It seemed everyone went for food the same time so plenty of lines. It was hot and it was almost impossible to grab a water or any kind of drink without standing in a long line.
- When it is hot you need to have more sources of drinks for sure!
- I am not sure most people realize what was involved building a custom rod like this?
Slick Oldsmobile custom
Wow what a great rod!A Ford engine in a Ford and all stock, A 351 Cleveland to boot!What a nice driver type rod, clean functional and simple!
Could it be the Hot Rod Lincoln?Nah,but it got a Lincoln Motor!I could not find anyone to ask, but my guess is this old skool rod was a recent barn find with all its vintage speed equipment still in placeLooks like a museum of speed equipment, look at that aftermarket high performance flat head and dual carbs with some kind of old distributor
Even a vintage fire extinguisherLook at that tach!
Another old girl rolling againShe's got her eyes on youIt has a 268 cam, but not in the engineComplete with oil leaksWhere did that shift knob go again?Upholstery is over rated
- That is whole lot of HEMI stuffed in there