Saturday, December 7, 2013

I BET THESE COPS GOT SCMODS AND THEY DID!

   John thanks for sending me this, if you are a car guy then you probably are very fond of the Blues Brothers movie and have wonderful memories of quoting many lines from the movie while driving! 
Big Thumbs up to Duncan McConchie for a fantastic job and check out his other Lego remakes,also the side by side comparison video in the end links. 
 
Cool just like any great video here is a bonus The Making of The Blues Brothers - the kids a genius! For the record =
OK so it gave me an excuse to feature some bad Bluesmobiles too, surprised that I really did not find too many and I did skip the slightly inaccurate ones = wrong years and hardtops etc... 

















ORANGE WHIP? ORANGE WHIP? ORANGE WHIP? THREE ORANGE WHIPS AND THREE FRIED CHICKENS PLEASE.



1 comment: