Tuesday, September 27, 2016

GOODGUYS COLUMBUS THE BIG ONE CONTINUES PART 3

I skipped a day because I think I might be overloading y'all!
YOU KNOW THE DRILL BY NOW!!!
2 MORE ARE OUT THERE AND 2 MORE COMING! 
GOODGUYS COLUMBUS NATIONALS CONTINUES SO KEEP UP!
Hey they never built a convertible Torino like this?


That's a lot of louvers!









Size does matter!







Best hood ornament ever


False advertising



I am just not feeling it without the fenders!





Could be a 39?






One Crazy VW



Comfy!




Rare Berkley from California, NO across the pond in the UK
1957-1960 many variants were built


















38 Plymouth with an FirePower HEMI conversion






!


A peel back roof- called a SKYROOF


















Such a deal!






WE all need a hat like this one!
















Sound the alert they are going over the wall!! 

58 El Camino, I think not!!















No comments:

Post a Comment