Tuesday, June 14, 2016

F100 AND FORD NATIONALS LEBANON TENNESSEE

No I am not a Ford guy nor a follower of  F100's, but like I say if you call yourself a car person then you need to appreciate them ALL! 
FYI= THERE WERE 3 BLOGS LAST WEEK!
It is also an all Fords event so you see an OPEN mind?

The unibody was only built 61-63










2 Kool 4 School, oh boy!

Just a neat old rat rod truck
NOPE V10 Viper engine












I am guessing a Ford Taurus driveline is back there  









 My Cow died so I don't need your bull? 

Now that's a trailer ball!
















Another Rat Truck
With a Caterpillar Diesel!




Hey Chevy Powered?




Metalflake is new again


You know the drill Cummins Turbo Diesel




Look Carefully- there is a woodgrain stripe 







Chevy Again

















 I line up to take a photo this nice feller walks right in front of me, thanks Mr. Oblivious!

 Didn't Prohibition end in 1933?



We got there in time for the unveiling of several special vehicles- I have to say it was fun!





This was the winner hands down- this F100 is wrapped around a supercharged Shelby Mustang!







That bed cover is 2 F100 hoods
















Another Chevy!







We attended on Friday I can assume we missed a bunch more, but we had another show to attend on Saturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment