Wednesday, August 20, 2014

J TAYLOR COLLECTION WEST VIRGINIA

I find myself taking a long southeast leg on a CARHUNT to get back in the Charlotte area and stumble into the J Taylor collection in Huntington West Virginia
 If I recall only open Thursday and Saturday night to the public and it is free! 
 Mr Taylor owns the local scrap metal center
 It is actually the local car guys hangout and I was welcomed into the group and we talked cars for hours!























 That is an early air conditioner hanging on the window, a gel pack was placed inside and the air would pass over it and blow cold air into the interior




 Sort of out of place in the collection this a period correct 50's custom all original


 Quite a few unusual Packard's




 It is not too often that arriving after dark has me arriving in time to see a collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment