Monday, August 4, 2014

GOODGUYS NORTHEAST PART 2

 Many more trucks!


 A slant six before its time 






 Keep it in the MOPAR family

















 There are tires in there somewhere?
 Rod and Minirod

















 Simple clean Buick


 YIKES





 Poly want two 4 barrels?
A giant photo got lost in here and I can not delete it, enjoy-LOL!











 As my friends know I am a big fan of snazzy go slow 70's cars with all the stripes and glitter




 I will now feature as many car woners that make the effort to show their car and then conduct social gatherings in front of it 
 So there I walked back later and got it- yes it did have a Hemi once I could see it



It really is not a 57 Chevy
 Seen this one up in Rhinebeck, very nice!
 look this one over and count how many different cars were used 


 There is actually a late 80's Buick in there someplace


 What is it? 

 For reference a 1948 stock Dodge




No comments:

Post a Comment