Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BABY BLUE AND ORANGE - GULF RACING

I see this today and the floodgates opened full of memories!! 
Kudos go out to Gulf for not only remembering it roots, but bringing it back to real life
Ok its a Ford Focus, but it conjures up images at least in my mind of some very potent racing cars!
 Ford GT40
Porsche 917
 This unlikely paint combo has become the most recognizable scheme next to Petty blue




















 Paint anything these colors and it is automatically much faster,even this desk!
Did you ever? What a collection!


I saw this Dodge Dart for sale and could not get an orange stripe out of my mind!

































I probably could keep going, but just wanted to salute Gulf and the giveaway car- enter the sweepstake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment