Thursday, March 13, 2014

OUT OF THIS WORLD, WELL OUT OF MY WORLD CAR MUSEUMS


I do not anticipate travelling out of North America in any substantial capacity and there are many auto museums that I would like to share although not from personal experience!
In New Zealand and might be the largest privately collected assemblage in the world?
I will highlight museums from all over the world as a semi-regular feature.
Sir Len Southward along with his wife have been collecting cars,planes and? since 1956. 
The museum opened in 1979, but is it open or just available for events? 
There was an open house about 2 weeks ago as I type this, did any of my blog readers attend?
 Reports of about 400 vehicles in here!  





 It's not fair! Yes I am jealous and probably will never visit!




Anyone for send the CARHUNTER to New Zealand Fund?

                                         
enjoy your video visit

No comments:

Post a Comment