Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CAR aka automobile= "A self-propelled passenger vehicle that usually has four wheels and an internal-combustion engine, used for land transport. Also called motorcar". HUNTER= "A person searching for something" With that out of the way let you give you the short story.A life long love of anything with wheels and half a century pursuing that, even in my varied life careers has led me recently to become a hunter of rare, classic and unusual cars and events around the country through what I am going to refer to as safaris although more correctly might be thought of as road trips. Getting the itch to buy a car and start a new project may have kicked off my first safari and the rest is history! About 2 years ago I decide I want a 78-79 Dodge Magnum and find one in Wisconsin and the idea of driving it back to New York had me plan a trip that had several stops at car museums, the trip was an adventure, but it started me on the path that just has begun.
This is the car before I bought it.I have come to love Pigeon Forge Tennessee Grand Rod Runs. I am starting with the 1st I attended the Fall 2011 event.
  P