Wednesday, September 2, 2026

PIGEON FORGE SPRING ROD RUN 2026 PART 1

CLICK THE ADS PLEASE HELPS A LITTLE 

I will be going back to my earlier travels realizing I did not share ALL the photos and maybe doing more than 1 blog a month so pay attention or you won't get dessert!!  

Ironic I am posting the Spring Rod Run a few weeks before the Fall Rod Run!

Start off with a few neat things in the area, a locally owned P51 Mustang   




Not what a person from the Northeast would call a Diner, but it does have some neat cars outside 24/7 although not a extensive menu!






I do "clean up" as I roll into Pigeon Forge, seems to be something to see along the way!


If I recall this was the pre-rod run roll though the week before, yes they still think that week is the Shades of the Past week!


Noticed a Chevy theme? 

























That was a lot of Chevy's and a few VW's 


This little strip mall was shut down and "rented out" to dealer for the last few years, last look the buildings were demolished and now it is an empty lot with construction looming! they just built a giant indoor mini golf thing next to it!  

















This is from a local classic car dealer who never seems to sell much, this has been on the lot for 2++ years




Well could this be the Batboat, well a neat attempt, but what do you do with it?







Funny how VW's get into every show, but can you take anything other than a VW to a VW show, you know the answer!
















They still seem to get past the no for sale law and truck load them in




Hey a tasteful old school 56 Chevy














A ROD in a sea of 69 Camaro's 








The fun of the Rod Run still has a heartbeat, well besides the "Heartbeat of America' Bow Ties 























Anyone seen any TRI-5's?










Tin Woodies are not Wood!






























The famous site of the Slammed E Nuff take over that ended it all! I blame the Fast & Furious Movies for the attitude and culture, still don't get them?   



Now this Buick is styling!










































Guy must be a plumber?































You gotta look out on the road every once and a while 
























Every Bell and Whistle!


























STAND BY FOR PART 2 - MIGHT GO BI-MONTHLY WITH THE BLOG



















No comments:

Post a Comment