Tuesday, June 27, 2017

CARHUNTER BLOG MAY BE GOING MONTHLY

I think we have come to the fork in the road at this point!
 
CARHUNTER blog has been growing steadily, but recently the readers count I can see has dropped dramatically. Depending on the way you set yourself up I may not have all views shown on the stats.
I have heard there is too much to read, too many photos and I just do not have time to look at the blog. I have tried themed informative blogs. I have tried posting large amount of photos from giant events understanding maybe 10% of those photos may not be of interest to one person, but how do I decide which photos I should exclude?
With a crazy busy life at the moment I have asked myself why do I find myself racing to post a blog in the middle of the night so I meet a deadline?
Honestly when a FRIEND tells me they are too busy to look at the blog while sending me some other internet garbage its probably the worst scenario!
As a test take the time to read some of the previous blogs and catch up a bit and feel free to send a comment to either agree or encourage me to continue weekly or not? 
 



AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BLOG IT SAYS

no comments
OR
comments
  if you click that you can send a comment to voice your opinion which is only posted if I publish it and you can post anonymously
without input or increased views of the blog it goes monthly now.  

3 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed all of your blog posts. I think I was there for blog post #1 a few years back. Not all the cars are my cup of tea, but I still look at all of them - just like a car show. Because I know you, it is almost as if we are walking around the show grounds or cruise in together. I can almost hear your voice when I read your photo captions. A weekly blog must be stressful, especially with a self imposed 'deadline'. Go ahead and do a monthly post, at least we will still be in contact that way.

    Joe Angelino
    Norwich, NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Joseph Angelino. Please keep blogging and sharing information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog will continue, but for now it will be monthly or bi-monthly and may return to weekly, but please pass the blog on to friends!

    ReplyDelete