Wednesday, May 25, 2016

PIGEON FORGE SPRING ROD RUN MAKES IT TO THE END PART 8

Ya made it! This is the last installment of the Pigeon Forge Spring Rod Run 2016
Look at all them vintage bikes!
She's real fine, my 4spd 409 Wagon?


Did I mention a Bronco Convention was in the area all week?



Hot Damn made it without a General Lee, NOT!
Daihatsu, Gazoontight!


Relax it's just a colorful scheme 

Stick what up where? sorry it's my first arrest! 

No NOT an AAR, but it plays one on TV
OUCH


Nutin Fancy, I agree




A lot to see here, huh?


Too Much?

Documentation helps with a Shelby








He could have at least wore a matching shirt?

This Ford tricked many people, they could not figure out what it was at first!


Is that a full size pickup?


Is that thing loaded?




Different looking, huh?


Two of these were running together, nice exhaust

 He brought his own drive in



That's right I am not walking into the Shark's mouth!


VVVWWW


I see tons of these old Dodge trucks

No Curves on this one!
 So a Dodge marries one of those medium duty Japanese trucks and I like it!
1964 Dodge + 1989 Isuzu
Have a seat?









A Crosley





Yes here lies the old Smoky Mountain Car Museum- RIP! 




King Midget


I missed him last September, but no one escapes the lens of the CARHUNTER!
Diesel, But WHY? 




Another fugitive on the run, I have been hunting him for a year, I guess I get 1/2 credit, It's a 90's Suburban with the entire roof removed!  
A Pack ARD!
Talk about short beds!




Ok who is moving the letters around, come on fess up! 




How cool is this?
So let me get this right, your supercharger is supercharged?


This Karmann Ghia answers the question, if Batman gave Robin a car what would it look like? 


SO WE END OUR JOURNEY AT THE PIGEON FORGE SPRING ROD RUN 2016
GET READY FOR SOME MORE MASSIVE EVENTS COMING UP
LOOK TO THE RIGHT SO YOU CAN SEE THE OTHER 7 INSTALLMENTS!


1 comment:

  1. Factory 409 wagon. Never would've imagined that and it looks like a survivor as well. Lifted nova is nutz. Olds omega was nice to see. You see those less than a Pontiac ventura. Great shots of everything through the lens of the carhunter.

    ReplyDelete