Sunday, April 6, 2014

SCAT PACK IS BACK, DO YOU HAVE DODGE FEVER? JUST ANOTHER MOPAR MONDAY


As part of the previously mentioned 100Th anniversary of Dodge we once again have been graced with the Scat Pack club special editions. Charger,Challenger and Dart get stage 1 , 2 and 3 modifications.
Noted on each updated emblem. The originals looked like this.
For 2014 we get these 3






A real special limited to 1000 is the Shaker Hood scoop!



 Now we need the Rapid Transit system and I ain't talking trains baby!










  
It is hard to swallow, but Plymouth is gone 13 years already!

 Do you remember Direct Connection
I stumbled on the photo of the Daytona above and yes the girl is very attractive, but she kept sticking in my mind, why?


I finally realized she was Miss DC of 1982 

This poster was hanging everywhere 

Where is Natalie now? No one knows.
You had a Direct Connection with the factory baby! You knew a guy that knew a guy to get all those high performance factory goodies. 
Yup the late Carroll Shelby himself! 
I must have an old Direct Connection catalogue in the basement someplace?
 Gotta love the old Mopar ads, yup told you I was a MOPAR guy!





















 You in a HEAP o Trouble!
Joe Higgins the Dodge Sheriff


I put 4 original commercials here, you will need to look on a PC to see them, quality poor, but great ads.


It's the new Chodge Darger as Eliot says!







GOOD TIMES!
The current dodge commercials have Joan Rivers declaring she baby sat the Dodge Brothers and
Will Ferrel as that anchorman declaring the D in Dodge is silent so he keeps saying 
Odge, YIKES!!!







4 comments:

  1. I found this site, trying to find out more about Natalie, Miss Direct Connection '82. I have the original poster. It was rolled up for so many years it cracked a little when I framed it a couple of years ago. It was nice to see the other photos that I never saw before. I am sure it would spoil my illusions to see her today, as a middle aged woman, but I am still curious about who she was . I hear she attended Mopar events. Did anybody here meet her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually tried to find any info and came up with nothing! I am sure she still looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually tried to find any info and came up with nothing! I am sure she still looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photos are Claudia Abel Miss Direct Connection 1984.
      But the poster is Natalie.
      Claudia has a different poster. 1994

      Delete