Wednesday, October 23, 2013

MANHASSET - SCARSDALE - EASTCHESTER

I had ignored the Americana Concours D'Elegance in Manhasset before thinking it was just a bunch of brand new SUPERCARS Ferrari Lambos and Porsches. My big question is why have this event the same day as the Scarsdale Concours D'Elegance just a half hour away? I have to admit it was kind of neat to see some of the fastest cars all in one place and they did have a nice selection of vintage cars as well, it was free, near by and early start made it possible to shoot up to Scarsdale in time for that event.
Off like a rocket to Scarsdale and the setting is great as you walk through the center of town the cars are all over the place and we got to meet the Mayor (of Scarsdale) and walk into the show with him! Always a great display of unique cars!
Always keep a safe spare tire- yikes!!
A little internet hunting and I find a local car show 1 1/2 miles away in Eastchester and have to admit it was a very nice show.
A nice day of CAR HUNTING and lets fill up the tank and I find this at my local BP station!

No comments:

Post a Comment