Thursday, March 6, 2014

SHE IS BACK! ANOTHER 250 JUNK CARS OUT OF HIBERNATION!

Enid Oklahoma 
A 250 junk car collection is coming up on the VanDerbrink scopes
June 7th 2014
Oliver Jordan opened a junk yard in 1945 and closed it in 1953!
They sat and sat, Mr. Oliver passed away in 2003 at 95
His wife passed in 2013
The family has decided to sell it all!
Nope CARHUNTER will not be there as I am already on a road trip that week which includes Canada.
If you go to Enid Oklahoma get to that Home Depot and find my old headlamp bulb in the parking lot.
I used that windy parking lot to change my headlamp bulb on the September mega car hunt. Hint - near the trailers!
Lots of street rod old iron 
Can't make it, damn!
VanDerbrink had another almost secret one on in Hastings Nebraska before the Lambrecht Chevy Auction in 2013.
I heard first hand while in Hastings that I missed this one.
 About 120 cars
 Old Gov't Arsenal buildings made into storage facilty
 Auctioned by VanDerbrink
 Mostly 40's and 50's 
 Some 60's
 Many stashes of old cars in the Midwest



No comments:

Post a Comment