Wednesday, October 15, 2014

BOATHUNTER FOR THE DAY

On the way up into Canada I realized I was minutes from the Wood Boat museum in Clayton NY!
 Several buildings put the collection in groupings,checked flags huh? 



 As soon as I noticed the racing boat building I headed directly in!
 Yes that is an old school HEMI in that thing










 The boats were just breathtaking


























This was set up like a vintage boat show

 They do still get wet! Was thinking of jumping in and taking a spin!










 Miss Behave, Shucks!



 Yes one of the Dodge Brothers formed a Boat and Airplane company and I have some more about that almost connected later in a future blog
My original plan was to attend the Concours D'Elegance held each year for  a two for one, but found myself 3  blocks away by accident and went in.
The location on the St. Lawrence River is beautiful and just a short distance from Canada 

No comments:

Post a Comment