Friday, September 11, 2015

A WEEKLONG BLOGERAMA FROM THE WILD HOT ROD WEEKEND COMES TO AN END CHECK ALL THE PREVIOUS ONES

Hey I was in a good mood and heading down south so we end a week long look back at last weekends WILD HOT ROD WEEKEND BLOGERAMA
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK EM ALL OUT 



It's that Duke boy John Schneider 






Was Ben Franklin a plumber? 



Not too many D300 Dodges around, 9 ft bed!





HEMI


Nice clean Ford

I see this driving past me with a dog behind the wheel!
Drove better than most people I see on the road!
This is reproduction of an old custom rod from back in history





 This is designed to basically carry bombs to planes!


 Groucho Marx famous line to this prompt "hold me closer,closer,closer!" "If I hold you any closer I will be behind you!"

 If this truck was any lower the body would be under the chassis!


 Safe home don't drink and drive!
 It's all behind us now!
I hope you enjoyed a week long blog from the Wild Hot Rod weekend!
I am now down in CARHUNTER southeast HQ for a week enjoying more hot rods!!

No comments:

Post a Comment