Saturday, September 24, 2016

GOODGUYS COLUMBUS 2016- SIZE DOES MATTER PART 1

It's the BIG ONE and we got to jump in with both feet on this one, Columbus truly was amazing and CARHUNTER will be doing a week long photo extravaganza 
















 A MOPAR powered FORD!




 Why I put step plates on my 39!

 This looks fast!




 How old school is this one?




 As you can see skippy was not moving!










 It is a GMC V6 305 CI
















 I cornered them and REV'n TV did come back on, but as I write this they are gone again from the NY region- UNREAL!




 Actually down in the weeds
























 Oh yes the milk will still be cold when this Divco gets there!



















 Unreal, the more you looked the more you saw!



 Then I saw this OUCH!


























Walk in the shadow of CARHUNTER all week as the Columbus coverage continues! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment