Monday, August 25, 2014

WHAT'S ON YOUR GARAGE, NO I SAID ON, NOT IN!

My feelings are mixed on this new trend although the first one is very cool!
Vinyl decal murals adorn the rather mundane garage doors.
The one below is nice because it makes a regular roll up look like a carriage house
I think those of us with collector cars would rather not draw attention to the garage hiding our treasures?








I think people would actually make a diversion to see a garage door like this, but they are really interesting!




Does not even look like a door and look how big it is in there below
 Underground garage pops up with a country view, why?

 New slants on stacked parking ideas in reverse

 So it looks like a house!
No comment!

I will try to put a few blogs out on crazy garages on a semi-regular basis


No comments:

Post a Comment