Sunday, August 17, 2014

STREET ROD COLLECTION DREAM GARAGE

If you do follow the blog and look forward to the Tuesday and Thursday updates each week I apologize for missing last Thursday. Work schedule just left me no time to do a blog.

Today we are looking into a private collection from parts unknown I had the privilege to have access to and it is only the half that had street rods in it.


This is not a public museum although it dwarfs some I have visited 

I think the pictures say 1000 words so no narration needed






As you enter from the street you emerge from a typical old diner facade




As I turned the corner to say my breath was taken away was an understatement!











Look Basil, Twins!



Ironic sign because my visit was exactly 60 years from the date of this show, to the day!





















No comments:

Post a Comment