Monday, July 10, 2023

GOODGUYS STREET MACHINE NATIONALS 2023 "THE BIG ONE" COLUMBUS OHIO

CARHUNTER MAY TAKE A BREAK 

After doing the CARHUNTER for 10 years it seems my old more informative blogs gained the most interest, I have found myself spending a lot of time at shows shooting photos and it seems the interest overall is not looking at 500+ photos so I am going to try and spend more time writing blogs of interest again, when a long winded blog on Packards gets almost 7000 hits and and coverage of a car show gets 40 hits I am going with the flow and enjoying car shows for myself from now on! Hopefully I can lure those loyal readers back soon.

JULY 23 2013 was my 1st CARHUNTER blog so 10 years in now!

Enjoy the photos on your own!  









































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment