Friday, March 4, 2022

ITS' THAT TIME AGAIN THE DETROIT AUTORAMA PRESENTING THE GREAT 8 IN LINE TO WIN THE RIDLER AWARD


Let me first say it is an honor just to be picked as one of the Great 8!

I saw a few of these in some preview videos and was immediately drawn to the Studebaker pickup and the 36 Pontiac.

CARHUNTER believes the car should be a street rod or custom and the glance across the show floor should grab your attention!

Early top 3 in my opinion are;

The STUDEBAKER PICKUP

THE 2021 DEVINZ 

AND

THE 1936 PONTIAC 

THE 36 PONTIAC belongs to my friend Glenn See and man I am so proud and happy for you so I can only put my CARHUNTER VOTE IN FOR RIDLER TO THE 36 PONTIAC!

FINGERS CROSSED BUDDY!! 

 DALE BEVARD CINNCINNATI OH. 

1950 OLDSMOBILE


RICK BIRD BELLEFONTE PA.
1932 CHEVROLET COUPE


DON AND MARTY DOCTOR DENVER CO. 

1970 PLYMOUTH CUDA


JIM SAPPENFIELD NEW BUFFALO MI.

1951 STUDEBAKER PICKUP


GLENN SEE GREENBACK TN.

1936 PONTIAC 


OK I am biased LOL!









DON SNELL TAYLOR MI.

1933 FORD CABRIOLET


KEVIN TRIPAK RAVENA OH.

1970 DODGE CHALLENGER


CHRISTOPHER WRIGHT CLEARWATER BEACH FL.

2021 DEVINZ


WHO WILL IT BE - TUNE IN SUNDAY FOR THE WINNER!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment