Sunday, March 3, 2019

DETROIT AUTORAMA AND THE GREAT 8 ON THE ROAD TO THE RIDLER AWARD 2019

THERE IS ANOTHER BLOG JUST BEFORE THIS ONE SO CHECK IT OUT TOO!

CARHUNTER was going to protest this year if this car did not win!!
Steve Barton's CADMAD deserved it and finally I am back on track after a few wrong predictions!!
In the last years I have lost my zest for covering this, from a distance to be clear.
I want to be clear all 8 cars are very well built and I know there are many factors that qualify each pick!
Here are the Great 8 Picked on Friday for the field leading to the Ridler award.
If you look back there has always been a Willys and Camaro along with very traditional street rods.



 
Please watch the video the car was finished in tribute to the man that passed away last year never seeing the completed project or the Ridler Awarded 
I still say if the car does not catch your eye from distance than it is not going to win!!


2 comments:

  1. As always, very interesting and great photos. While those cars aren't my cup of tea, I do appreciate the craftsmanship and originality. Keep it up, Car Hunter!
    Joe A

    ReplyDelete
  2. The car has an attitude! Cool!

    ReplyDelete